Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Secretary **HEALTHCARE MNC** (TUAS) - $4500
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034476
EA License No 99C4599
- Responsible for a wide range of administrative duties in support of the efficiency and effectiveness of departments in Singapore Operations and the respective directors and managers, including but not limited to: document creation, correspondence, telephone communication, information management, schedule coordination, requisitioning, data management/support, financial management/support.
- Manage a wide variety of situations, many confidential and time sensitive in nature.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, contributing solutions to daily operational tasks as defined by the respective managers.
- Strive for complete accuracy and urgency specific to a variety of daily critical efforts, including; calendaring, meeting coordination and management, editing of presentations, correspondence and travel arrangement preparation and expense claims & reporting.
- Preparation of presentation slides and meeting materials.
- Assist in replenishment of office supplies which include pantry supplies, stationery, etc, as well as distribution of miscellaneous items to employees.
- Responsible for meeting attendance and minute generation, assistance on special projects, filing, photocopying and distribution of documents, disseminating incoming mail and generally providing assistance as necessary.
- Assist in monthly reporting related to organizational charts, and other metrics for the departments.
- Provide coverage for receptionist duties and other miscellaneous functions whenever required.
- Min Diploma in Business or related discipline / GCE A or O levels.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience supporting senior executives.
- Considerable proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products and related business applications is an advantage.
- Proven administrative professional with experience working in administrative environments that require professionalism, organization, confidentiality and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully partner with individuals from multiple organizations in order to achieve desired results.
- Responsible, reliable, and committed to displaying professionalism in all internal and external endeavors.
- Good oral and written communication, facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, prioritization skills with attention to details.
- Ability to remain flexible and work extended hours according to business requirements.
michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg (R1440070)
Please include your full experience and notice period.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
For further enquiries, please call in at 6737 6683 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599