GMP Banking specialises in recruitment for banks, stock broking firms and fund management companies. Today, GMP Banking works with some of the world's leading financial institutions, assisting them with recruitment of junior to senior management positions within operations, as well as front, middle and backend office functions.
Perm Secretary, Foreign Bank
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031657
EA License No 11C3793
Employer Ref. TLC-10853
- Provide secretarial and administrative support the management team
- Handle incoming/ outgoing mails, courier and other documentation requests by the team
- Make travel arrangements and assist with related claims
- In charge of record and maintenance of gift items, corporate gifts purchased/ received
- Manage calendar for the team and maintaining the filing system
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, video conference
- Prepare reports in Chinese and manage correspondences in Chinese
- Liaise with Mandarin speaking colleagues in Head Office and responsible for arrangements on expatriates’ matters (correspondence with Head Office on new expatriate coming and posting back of expatriate, ticketing matters, hotel and housing arrangement, etc.)
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Business Administration/ Finance/ Banking
- At least 5 years of secretarial experience in banks
- Strong proficiency and bilingualism in both written and spoken English and Mandarin is required to assist and liaise with Chinese speaking colleagues in Head Office and manage reports in Chinese
- Meticulous, independent and with a willing to learn attitude
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint)
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 10853
For enquiries, please contact Lin Chia, Tan (R1658061) at 6690-1503 Ext: 224.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Lin Chia, Tan | Registration No: R1658061