Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As your total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
Secretary for SVP and Team
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989502
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Cindy Koo
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to SVP and Team
- Plan complex business travel itineraries and manage trip arrangements based on corporate guidelines and policies
- Prepare and/or revise presentation materials on instructions provided
- Schedule, organize and coordinate internal and external meetings/conference calls/events
- Corresponding on standard administrative matters.
- Administering claims, e.g. from business trips, phone bills, etc.
- Assisting the team in the management of office supplies.
- Ensure the on-boarding and off-boarding of new hires, transfers and leavers to the team
- Organize team and department meetings and events
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties and project work pertaining to the team
- Diploma with at least 5 years of secretarial experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Complex travel arrangemnet experience is a MUST
- Able to start IMMEDIATELY or within short notice
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Cindy Koo Hui Hui (R1111269)
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 99C4599