Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.
Secretary cum Office Administrator of a growing establishment
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003185980
EA License No 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0301166
about the company
My client is a solid player specializing in animal health. They are a small estabilishment which has been around for more then 50 years. Globally, they have more then 10,000 employees and are set to continue their growth particularly around the asia region. They are now currently seeking for a Secretary cum Office Administrator to provide seamless support to their GM who is seated here and his team.
- Up to $5000 + variable bonus
- Centrally located
- Growing European corporation
about the job
This is a hybrid role in which you will be providing support to the MD as well as the people within the local office. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role requires you to pay attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, the billet to meet tight datelines and juggle multiple requests, as well as the ability and flexibility to change at a moment's notice. The key responsibilities include the followings:
- Seated at the reception desk attending to walk-ins and phone calls
- Office management for the headcount of 20 which includes pantry and stationery requisition as well as being the focal point of contact for people within the office
- Travel arranagements for employees who travel out of Singapore
- Diary management for the Managing Director
- Gate-keeper for the Managing Director
- Other ad-hoc duties as allocated
skills and experience required
- Minimally 5 years of secretarial support and office management experience
- Ability and comfortable working in a small but growing organisation
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Professional and pleasant demeanour
This is a great opportunity to step foot into an organisation which has a great and open culture that is second to none. The organisation prided themselves on its low attrition rate which they attitibute to their fantasic culture. They are fast expanding across the region and it will be an exciting time for the new incumbent to join them at this phase!
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Regina at 65103633.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1216417 )