Secretary (Temporary holiday cover)
DRAKE INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031897
EA License No. 11C3510
Our client, a sizeable legal firm is looking for an experienced Secretary to support their professional team.
- Reporting to the Partner
- Provide secretarial support to the litigation team
- Assist in the meeting and conference for the team members and taking minutes
- Responsible and work with other legal secretaries on office administration issues
- Diploma or above
- Complete formal secretarial training with at least 5 years in relevant positions
- Experience in working with teams and senior partners
- Proficient in Audio-typing/shorthand is essential
- Singaporeans only and available in December 2016
Working Location: CBD
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (9am to 6pm)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your detailed resume to hli @sg.drakeintl.com (Registration No. R1104796 | EA License No. 11C3510) .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DRAKE INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
About DRAKE INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
On June 1, 2016 Drake International celebrated our 60th Anniversary. For 6 decades Internationally and 28 years in Singapore, Drake has been in the business of making the most of your people. Through recruitment and HR solutions, Drake is dedicated to finding the best staff and maximising their performance. Our Singapore office has long-lasting relationships with local companies as well as most of the major MNCs, and we are now experiencing an exciting period of growth.
Drake International is a global leader in the field of Human Capital Management solutions. Founded in Winnipeg, Canada in 1951, today Drake operates with over 100 offices in 9 countries, servicing thousands of clients in a wide range of industries and functions.