jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027966
EA License No 02C4944
Employer Ref. JK26Nov2016
Overall Job Description
- The Secretary is to enhance the effectiveness by coordinating office activities and performing secretarial support for the senior management in the Finance Department.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the Finance management;
- Coordinates logistics and documentation requirements eg printing and compilation papers for meetings;
- Receives and relays telephone messages, take messages, schedule appointments for senior managers;
- Coordinates meeting attendance and prepares minutes of meetings;
- Determines needs and orders office supplies, equipment, repairs and maintenance services through Company’s authorized vendors; Coordinates and ensure seating arrangements, office stationeries and equipment of all new hires are taken care of;
- Manages travel and schedule; this includes coordination of all travel arrangements; prepares itineraries and ensure changes are well followed through;
- Sorts, opens and distributes incoming mails to staff; associates incoming correspondences with files or related materials needed for meetings, correspondence and reports;
- Maintains and updates office files and other information concerning the work under the senior managers concerned;
- Any other tasks to be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in office administration or relevant office skills certification;
- Min 3 years of office / secretarial experience involving administrative support practices;
- Familiar with Microsoft office application; those with knowledge of Oracle system is a plus;
- Good scheduling and organizing skills; meticulous and detailed are essential;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good work attitude and a good team player.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to joyce@peopleprofilers.
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868 Fax: 6835 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618