Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
SECRETARY (UP TO 5K, URGENT, PIONEER)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984738
EA License No 08C2893
• Provide overall administrative support to the Plant Manager and his associated team
• Flight and hotel reservation
• SAP requisition responsibilities
• Adhoc PA duties to Plant Director (a Westerner)
• Maintaining and updating weekly attendance and leave record for the operations team
• Management of operational supplies (eg. Uniform, stationery, cleaning services, etc)
• Schedule appointments and make arrangements for team meetings, conferences and travel for all employees
• Prepare reports, Powerpoint presentation for Plant Director
• Diary and expense management for the Plant Director
• Ensure that all administration activities such as reception, office supplies, conference room facilities, etc are maintained to high standard
• Arrange and support audits, plant tours and visits
• Take minutes of meetings and prepare weekly and monthly reports
• In-charge of the canteen caterer and canteen maintenance
• Ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
• Minimum 4 years of Administration and PA experience working at a senior level in a multinational environment
• Good written and spoken English ability
• Strong in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Personable demeanor desirable (natural ability to deal with both internal and external customers at all levels)
• Ability to manage and deal with several people/demands at once, with a calm and professional manner
• Ability to use own initiative to continually focus and improve processes
• Self-Starter, innate ability to work without close direction and anticipate/prepare requirements for meetings, etc
• Positive attitude, ever willing to serve and provide good customer satisfaction
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893