The Salvation Army
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983214
- Managing diaries, making appointments and monitor report/project deadlines.
- Help collate information and provide an analysis and interpretation of the statistics for management or relevant departments.
- Draft letters and assist to prepare PowerPoint presentation material.
- Type, photocopy and collate resource materials, conference manuals, etc.
- Maintain an effective filing system for general and confidential correspondence.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Taking meeting minutes
- A Level / Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant working in secretarial role
- People oriented, able to work independently and strong adaptability in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Meticulous and analytical, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Good documentation and IT skills
- Christian based knowledge will be preferred in order to handle Christian's related documents
(Only Singaporean need apply)
Interested applicants are invited to submit detailed resume stating current and expected salaries to:
Director, HR Department
The Salvation Army Territorial Headquarters
20 Bishan Street 22, Singapore 579768
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Salvation Army
About The Salvation Army
THE SALVATION ARMY
(An International Christian Organisation)
We are seeking suitably qualified individuals, who share ministry and mission-focused values, to serve in the following position at 20 Bishan St 22 Singapore 579768