The most renowned international publications have consistently named Drew & Napier a top law firm in Singapore. Our full service firm is one of the largest in the country, and we have provided exceptional legal advice and representation to discerning clients since 1889.
If you take pride in exceeding expectations and want to work with a leading law firm, a career with Drew & Napier will prime you for excellence. We are on the look-out for remarkable people who continue to make us Altogether Exceptional.
The Drew experience is personally and professionally satisfying. At our firm, you will receive the support, the opportunities, and the rewards that accompany success in the legal field. Along the way, you will make some great friends.
We stay at the forefront of the industry by cultivating talent and maintaining the family atmosphere that is distinctly Drew. Our firm has been named as an employer of choice in the recently announced Asian Legal Business (ALB) Employer of Choice Awards 2016. We have won this award more times than any other law firm in Singapore.
If you are prepared to take on the challenge and think you share our values, we want to hear from you.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959611
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to lawyers.
- Scheduling of meetings/appointments, handling calls and filing of documents, preparation of meeting materials.
- Perform secretarial and general administrative duties including updating various records & replying to correspondence / mails / billings, etc.
- Manage calendar schedules, meetings, conference calls and assist to record and monitor court hearing dates.
- Make overseas travel and hotel arrangements for lawyers.
- Provide administrative support on day-to-day matters such as keying in daily time sheets and putting up payment vouchers for lawyers.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum an ‘O’ level or Diploma in Business Admin or LCCI Private Secretary Certificate.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of secretarial working experience.
- Working experience in a corporate secretarial or law firm will be an added advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good work attitude and team player.
- IT savvy, proficient in MS Office, with good typing speed.
Please visit our website at www.drewnapier.com for more information.
Kindly email us your detailed resume in MS Word format only, stating full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, and a recent photograph.
(We thank all applicants for writing in. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence).