Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958661
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 210916- PL
- Adecco is partnering with an MNC
- Exciting opportunities in a fast-pace working enviroment
- Attractive Annual Benefits (AWS+ VB)
- Minimum 3-4 years of Secretarial or PA experience
- Minimum education:Diploma/Degree holder
- You will excel in this role if you are highly organised, detailed, abilitiy to handle pressure, flexible, independent and initiative.
- You should be passionate for the role and its possibilities, be a strong communicator and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Manage the appointments/meetings/travel itineraries and schedule
- Preparing expenses/travel claims
- Handle processing of important documents
- Maintaining personal and business files
- Corporate record keeping
- Supporting strategic planning activities
- Take minutes and prepare presentations and reports
- Internal communications
- Manage all aspects of local and overseas correspondences
- Ad-hoc administrative matters & projects
- Assist in Events planning and execution
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please send your resume in word document format to email@example.com .
Pierre Lim Wen Xi
Direct Line: 6697 7798
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1548471
About Adecco - GS Perm
Employer Ref.210916- PL
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.