SEA Business Analyst - Global Retail company
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959762
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0234776
about the company
One of Asia's market leader the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion and luxury brand is recruiting for Financial Analyst. This well-recognised firm offers a great working and team environment.
about the job
Reporting to the Finance Director, The position will be supporting all activities both business controlling and management statutory reporting as responsibilities include;
- Support, analyse, and assist in the preparation and review of the company's annual operating budget
- Support and analysis of revenue forecast and budgets and perform detailed support and analysis of balance sheet forecasts and the associated cash flow forecasts
- Analyses actual operating results and identify key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively with proactive individual and able to communicate with senior management as well as bring a great proactivity to solve problems and bring solutions to organisation.
- Bachelor in Accounting degree with professional qualification (CA/CPA) a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience both commercial business partnering and statutory reporting
- Knowledge of SAP,Hyperion and business object a plus
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Siriwan Young (|EA: 94C3609 | R1544539) at email@example.com or +65 6510 1360
Please provide your resume in MS WORD file format, we regret that only short-listed candidates may be contacted.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.