You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961029
Employer Ref. 0049I
The candidate is required to assume duties in support of services to the Synthesis Chemistry Teaching Laboratory. Duties include -
- Preparing the laboratory for conduct of undergraduate synthetic chemistry practical classes.
- Maintaining the laboratory instruments in the teaching laboratory. Performing troubleshooting duties is also an expected portfolio of the appointee.
- Assisting in the development of new undergraduate organic chemistry experiments whenever the need arises. The appointee needs to work closely with the lecturers and try out experiments for the different modules.
- Other duties include serving as fire warden, helping out in events and safety-related issues in the department.
- University degree preferably with a BSc (Hons) in Chemistry.
- Must be able to multi-task and comply with deadlines.
- Able to take on challenging jobs of diverse nature independently.
- Highly committed with good service-oriented attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.