PEOPLE ADVANTAGE PTE LTD
People Advantage provides uncompromised manpower outsourcing solutions.
As a member of the Certis Group, we have a strong advantage in manpower solutions, tapping on years of experience and expertise in putting together the synergistic best fit solution of Man (human resources), Machine (technology) and Method (end-to-end process of excellence). This is an operating philosophy we call M3. Not to mention our developed frameworks and dedication in delivering service excellence and continuous improvement. What this translates to is a dynamic, innovative and forward-looking company that is geared to anticipate your every need, and exceed all expectations from a complete end-to-end process. In short, we plan for your success today, and into the future.
Our professional suite of services include manpower consulting, analysis, planning, implementation and management of human resources, transition management, operations optimisation and process augmentation.
With People Advantage, you can be assured of our commitment to deliver workforce and business optimisation to create an effective advantage for your business.
Speak to us today. Call us at 6842-8306.
For information on our job openings, please go to www.certissecurity.com/peopleadvantage/jobs
People Advantage Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 201019780M
Employment Agency License No. 11C3955
School Programme Executives (North or West area/Office Hour)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960779
EA License No 11C3955
Like an administrative job scope and yet engaged in a sporty lifestyle? Studying part-time and looking for a stable working environment?
Look at our job offer!
- Involved in administrative scope like scheduling and booking of facilities, procurement administration for goods and services
- Basic manpower planning, budgeting tracking for coaches and instructors
- Assist in the organization of overseas study trips, student exchange, immersion and enrichment programmes
- Support scope of management of Co-curricular Activities (CCA) and Programmes in school
- Process student annual CCA applications and maintain the records and any changes in the school system
- Maintain an up-to-date CCA-related training courses listing and assist to promote and guide students on suitable CCA
- Other duties as assigned
- Min a Diploma qualification from a recognized institution
- At least 1 year of experience, preferably in administration, logistical or events support
- Good organization skills, able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Those with school volunteering experience or from coaching or instructional background welcome to apply
- Open to mature candidates who are physically fit as well
- On-job training will be provided for those without school experience
- Attractive and comprehensive compensation package that includes Medical Health Plan and Personal and Career Training & Development Opportunities
- Generally a 5-day week workweek regime
- Potential opportunity to work near home
- Possible worker-friendly working hours with 42 hours workweek (from 7.30am onwards)
Interested applicants may send in your resume, stating your notice period, work experience, current and expected remuneration.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.