|Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects.|
We have got over 2200 consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India.
Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms.
Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers.
This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization.
Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
SAP technical consultant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003030351
EA License No 07C3330
Optimum Solutions (Co. Reg #199700895N) is looking for a SAP consultant with FICO experience (technical)
- Perform requirement gathering, prepare specifications, and design.
- Perform application testing and ensure smooth roll-out of change request (including documentation and user training)
- Develop program/ applications based on functional specifications
- Provide tech support to business users in troubleshooting & resolving of problems and incidents, keep users informed of progress on incident resolution
- Communicate with the functional users in an appropriate and constructive manner at all times
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with policies and procedures
- Prepare for migration templates and strategy for migration for Finance
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in the implementation and maintenance of SAP Accounts receivables, having knowledge in other finance modules
- Strong in Financial AR modules and integration within Finance SAP modules
- Have experience in migration to SAP Finance;
- SAP .Net Connector/ web services;
- Knowledge of user exit;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical mind, good problem-solving skills;
- Writing of technical specification;
- Responsible, customer-oriented and flexible;
- Experience in managing projects.