SAP Project Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031463
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13781
- Awarding winning services organisation
- Strong employee training & benefits
- Located in the East
Due to continued growth in the Asia Pacific region, this services organisation is seeking a SAP Project Manager to provide professional consulting services and solutions to end users in supporting and developing SAP systems.
- Design, configure and test core SAP modules
- Responsible primarily for the successful support and maintenance of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products
- Acts as liaison with end users for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy user needs
- At least 4 years prior experience in SAP within a large scale SAP project implementation and has completed at least 3 full end-to-end SAP implementations
- Expert knowledge in the SAP FICO, PS, SD and MM modules
- Strong functional knowledge and gap analysis knowledge; able to quickly assess the business' operations to provide the best solutions for the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Good stakeholder, vendor and relationship management experience
If you are looking for a high profile and leading role, this is the opportunity for you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ankita Jain (EA Reg. No. R1328322) on +65 6429 3209 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.