SAP CRM/SD Business Analyst
DRAKE INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003154298
EA License No. 11C3510
System / Problem Analysis:
- Responds to immediate production problems including coordination with internal and external support resources.
- Researches, analyzes, and resolves complex process and system problems based on business requirements and provides clear and alternative resolutions.
- Evaluates SAP solutions in support of business requirements.
- Problem solves in a time-constrained situation.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge and understanding of SD business process within the organization; supports the resolution of functional business issues; identifies current and future state business processes.
- Manages the life-cycle of SAP small enhancements and break-fix tickets to include gathering requirements, creating and updating functional specs, configuration, conducting unit, integration and regression; supporting documentation, system integrations, and migration to production.
- Provides solutions for all CRM/SD processes and modules.
- Develops business solutions leveraging SAP CRM/SD configuration capabilities and knowledge of key integration points of SD
- Researches, develops, and proposes both short and long-term solutions to SAP to meet business requirements.
Consulting and Support:
- Demonstrates understanding of all aspects of a full life cycle SAP implementation.
- Identifies opportunities and makes recommendations for implementation of process improvements for system and process stability.
- Provides knowledge and shares expertise with other Business Analysts to develop effective solutions.
- Provides technical assistance in training all levels of SAP users; develops curriculum and conducts training sessions.
- Maintains a business-process focus by understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders and facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst them.
- Teamwork and collaboration expertise with significant experience in taking a leadership role in teams and project activities; demonstrates coordination and team leadership skills; manages cross-functional project teams.
- Supports the deployment of production systems and provides post-production support.
- Develops and communicates project plans including accurate time, cost estimates, risk analysis, and production support activities; informs team members and stakeholders of project or development status.
- Plans and coordinates system upgrade activities.
- Manages cross-functional project teams.
- 7+ year experience related to their respective field of expertise.
- 4+ year applicable system(s) experience including configuration, troubleshooting, testing, and documentation.
- 2+ year experience managing multiple parallel projects required
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Extensive knowledge of project management life cycle skills and methodology.
- Customer relations (internal or external) experience preferred.
- Teaching or training experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to mentor other business analysts in this skill.
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and written, within a technical environment.
Preferred Technical Must-haves:
- SAP CRM
- SAP SD
- SAP ECC 6.0
- SAP Hybris Commerce
Consultant (Engineering) - Drake International (SG) Pte Ltd
Registration No: R1657180 | EA License No: 11C3510
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DRAKE INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
About DRAKE INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
On June 1, 2016 Drake International celebrated our 60th Anniversary. For 6 decades Internationally and 28 years in Singapore, Drake has been in the business of making the most of your people. Through recruitment and HR solutions, Drake is dedicated to finding the best staff and maximising their performance. Our Singapore office has long-lasting relationships with local companies as well as most of the major MNCs, and we are now experiencing an exciting period of growth.
Drake International is a global leader in the field of Human Capital Management solutions. Founded in Winnipeg, Canada in 1951, today Drake operates with over 100 offices in 9 countries, servicing thousands of clients in a wide range of industries and functions.