SAP Application Manager
Acetech Manpower Consultancy Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983234
EA License No. 02C2819
A multinational company (MNC) in Supply Chain Industry is looking for SAP Support Application Manager:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with end-users and software vendors to provide support on SAP and Data Exchange applications.
- Conduct System testing and train users on new functions and features to ensure applications conform to user requirements. Provide system data support as needed.
- Assist Business Systems Manager in coordinating with vendor and IT team for the configuration, and maintenance of SAP and Data Exchange applications for Change Requests.
- Participate in periodic meetings with the IT team and/or outsourced vendors to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a periodic basis to the Team Lead
- Reviewing software design architecture and updating technical documents.
- Lead/participate on cross functional teams in both end-users and IT team to solve complex business or systems issues.
- Ensure applications adhere to company’s Information Technology policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assist Business Systems Manager in coordinating in application rollouts, software upgrades, and data migration.
- Work with software vendors, users and customers in designing, developing and deploying of new changes or enhancements to support business requirements.
- Identify key project milestones and phases of completion. To prepare slides and do presentation on project and support activities.
- Assist Business Systems Manager in the creation of system design and functional specifications for new development projects and enhancements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending courses of actions.
- Review requirements and technical specifications and other project documentations to assure quality of applications.
- Maintain SAP and Data Exchange applications after rollout.
- Degree in IT/ Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
- Knowledge with Logistics and Supply Chain Business Processess
- Min. 5 years relevant experience in Consulting, project management and system support for SAP and Data Exchange Applications
- Good project management skills and capabilities with min 5 years’ experience in managing turnkey IT projects (with full SDLC), system integration and application support.
- Only Singaporeans
- Working Location: West Area
Interested candidates, please send us your detailed resume in MS word format, attached with your recent photograph, stating your current/last drawn & expected salary to (EA Lic. 02C2819 / Reg No. R1545738)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Acetech Manpower Consultancy Pte Ltd
About Acetech Manpower Consultancy Pte Ltd
Acetech Manpower was established in 1997 by staffing professionals with vast knowledge and experiences in IT & General executive search & recruitment services, set up with the objective to serve you better.
We aim to be the premier IT & General manpower service provider in this growing and dynamic economy. Acetech strives to provide fast efficient and responsive services to our Clients, Candidates and Staff, while simultaneously offering our services at very competitive rates. In ACETECH, we believe that Clients are our partners in Business and our Staffs are our family. We will therefore offer the most cost effective & best staffing solutions to our Cli9ents while providing an optimum welfare and career development opportunities to our Staff. We based our core values on Professionalism, Integrity, People Wellness, Service-Oriented and Fairness.