Yours is the potential waiting to be unleashed. At Canon, the world's leader in technological and digital excellence, we make sure your interests and abilities are developed with full confidence of our support. Enrich your professional life with limitless opportunities and world-class exposure in an organisation that's engineered for you to flourish. If you have the ambition to grow, we have the heart to nurture. For a career that satisfies, join Canon.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961169
- Meet with and discuss with stakeholders in business requirements to gain an indepth understanding of training requirements.
- Plans and executes division training plan & schedule, ensuring that training programmes meeting the needs (operational, business) of overall department plans
- Design programmes for CSPL operations aligned to Corp business objectives
- Deliver consultative, “solutions-based selling” programmes to CSPL Dom sales staff
- Engagement and consultation with stakeholders to help understand and support Training needs and requirements
- Track attendance and completion rate of trainees who have been covered in the programme (penetration rate) through TALENT
- Evaluating effectiveness of programmes by tracking evaluation of attendees and making changes to the programme
- Evaluating effectiveness of programmes by tracking certification if necessary and making changes to the programme
- Create Learning Trees for the sales force through TALENT and ensuring that all trainees progress in the Learning Tree to ensure level of competency.
- Evaluating effectiveness of programmes and skill application through attachments to trainees
- Improving the competencies of staff in the region
- Diploma or Degree holder in business, marketing or hr disciplines
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience, preferably in sales or marketing roles within the printing system and software industry
- Has passion or experience in training the sales force in the printing, software, applications and imaging industry
- Technologically savvy and a keen interest to learn and grow
- Customer oriented
- Product knowledge- better integration of sales skill training
- Application knowledge- better integration of sales skill training
- Sales knowledge & skills
- Programme design & delivery skills
- Analytical skills