Benel Singapore Pte Ltd, headquartered in Singapore is one of the leading manufacturers of office chairs in the region. A company of international repute, it employs over 100 skilled workers in the plants both in Singapore and Malaysia and has a distribution network covering Asia Pacific region as well as Europe.
Founded in 1988, Benel possess capabilities that are fully integrated from designing, prototyping, material selection and moulding through testing, assembly and distribution.
Due to the expansion, we are seeking highly motivated, resourceful and dynamic individual to join the team as:
Sales Support / Coordinator (5 days work week)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954182
- Develop & execute client acquisition
- Involve in order taking & processing
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming enquiries by phone, fax, email and walk-in customers
- Assist in resolving incoming customers issues relating to orders
- Maintain good relationships with customers
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Other adhoc duties/assignments as assigned
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Independent, self-motivated with good coordination and communication skills
- 5 days work week
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.