Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Sales Support Administrator (SAP/ $2800 - $3800)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003152673
EA License No 99C4599
- Serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries
- Provide support to sales representatives and fulfilment team to achieve their targets
- Systematically monitor sales and revenue budgeting, work n progress planning
- Generate user friendly business summary reports for managers
- Regular reviews with managers to prepare forecasts
- Responsible for all billing and invoices within the company
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Liaise and communicate with internal parties on customers' feedback
- Other duties as required
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant sales administrator experience
- Proficient in MS Office, esp MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is highly advantageous
- Meticulous with strong understanding of sales performance metrics
Interested and suitable candidates, please email your CV in MS Word to Ammerline Lam Sze Yi (CEI No.: R1104463):