Sales Support Administrator (MNC/ Supply Chain)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953782
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. SCA1709
One of the largest MNC in consumer products, it is currently expanding their business and looking for talents to join the team! Company provides growth opportunity and friendly working environment.
- Experience in order management / order support to the Sales team
- Strong ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Pleasant personality and meticulous in work
- Processing of orders and manage order fulfilment and delivery to customers across regions (SEA)
- Prepares documents e.g. PO, DO, PL etc
- Plan and collaborate across different functions to faciliate successful delivery
- Prepares shipping documents and coordinates processes with customers/ forwarders
- Deliver improvement to achieve overall operational fulfilment efficiency
- 9.00am - 6.00pm
- 5 days work week
- Centralised and accessible work location
- Variable bonus and AWS
- Work life balance environment and friendly working culture
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com with your current and expected salary.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Loh Kai Li
Direct Line: 6697 7794
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1441284
About Adecco - GS Perm
Established in Singapore in 1985, Adecco is well positioned to assist organisations in building successful teams and to help individuals progress in their careers. Adecco is the leading human resource solutions company in Singapore with 16 general staffing and specialist divisions. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment, outsourcing, executive search, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.
In addition to administrative and industrial talent expertise and to meet our clients' increasing specialist needs, we also offer established niche divisions in Banking, Accountancy & Finance, Admin & HR, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Events & Exhibitions, Luxury Retail, and Life Sciences.