Sales Supervisor - Account Servicing (Electronics Component Ind./ 5 days) DKAJ 151014
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984175
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DKAJ 151014
Electronics Component Industry
Location: North East
5 days’ work week
- Develop and maintain relationship with existing and potential clients
- Develop strong relationship with customers and continuously strives to exceed customer expectations.
- Provide sales quotation / tender and coordinate the delivery
- Established plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned market
- Work with internal team to ensure client satisfaction and continue revenue growth
- Prepare and conduct presentation to client
- Nitec/ Diploma holder in Marketing / Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in Sales / Marketing in Electronics Industry
- Result oriented, hardworking, self-motivated and self-driven
- Pleasant personalities, good interpersonal & communication skills
- Possess Class 3 driving license
- Willing to travel to overseas
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang/ Charis Heng / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/R1329943/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Employer Ref.DKAJ 151014
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865