One of the 5 Top Employers Global 2015 is recruiting! Dimension Data is also one of the leading employers in providing Quality Work-Life, Physical & Mental Well-Being. So if you want to work in an environment that stretches your potential and develop yourself personally and professionally, submit your resumes to us, and take a step forward to accelerate your ambition!
Dimension Data is a US$6.7 billion global ICT solutions and services provider for more than 6,000 clients and 26,000 employees in over 58 countries. We seek to help our clients plan, build, support, manage, improve and innovate their IT infrastructures. We combine an expertise in network integration, security, data centre solutions, Microsoft solutions and converged communications & contact centre technologies, with advanced skills in consulting, integration, training and managed services to craft IT solutions for businesses.
Sales Specialist / Client Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987768
POSITION TITLE: Sales Specialist / Client Manager
Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Sales Specialist / Client Manager to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
What we expect you to do
With a good understanding of the company’s strategic direction and overall objectives, develop and implement sales strategies for the respective territory
- With a good understanding of the company’s strategic direction and overall objectives, develop and implement sales strategic for the respective territory
- Evaluate possible new opportunities for new territory penetration.
- Perform market and territory segmentation as part of the allocation of territory and account allocation to the sales team.
- Continue to maintain a close relationship and service some key accounts.
- Responsible for the forecasting of business/trends and territory/market needs.
- Set and assign realistic yet challenging sales quota and goals to sales team.
- Exercise sound business judgment in deciding profit margin for deals following the relevant authority matrix set out by corporate guidelines.
- Regularly communicate sales and company policies to the sales team.
- Ensure that all staff receives and attends regular training that are relevant to their jobs and career advancement.
- Act as a mentor and coaching to the Client Manager
- Responsible for the recruitment, motivation, development and retention of high quality staff. Analyse market trends and collaborate with other departments ensure right training solutions is offered to meet clients’ needs and requirements
- Perform funnel management and provide timely and accurate business forecast to the reporting manager.
- Management of clients by maintaining a close relationship with the account, proactively anticipating and qualifying needs, thereby ensuring continuing closure of sales.
- Conduct sales presentation, prepare sales proposals and negotiate with customers and suppliers to win sales orders.
- Oversee sales cycle to its completion.
- Work with Dimension Data/Partner’s client managers for account planning and be responsible for updating and executing all training opportunities.
- Ensure proper qualification of sales leads before mobilising resources to engage the customer.
- Ensure all commercial terms and conditions to customer are vetted and approved by the respective department manager
- Work closely with accounts receivable to manage clients’ accounts to ensure prompt payment.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Diploma / degree in IT, Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 6 year sales or marketing experience in the IT/networking/IT Training industry
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCE
- Fundamental knowledge of all training offerings and solutions.
- Knowledge of customer’s business environment.
- Business writing skills to prepare business proposals
- Strong selling skills with proven track records of achieving/overachieving sales targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to sell to different levels of the customer’s organization
- Strong customer relations management skills
- Strong team player; able to communicate well and work with co-workers within the same department and from other departments
- Strong business acumen, resource management
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply Today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.