QUANTUM LEAP CAREER CONSULTANCY PTE LTD
Quantum Leap Career Consultancy started with the vision of sourcing the right kind of candidates for our partners because people are our assets and capital. We believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our clients with the best candidates to transform their business. In Quantum Leap, we are definitely the one-stop solutions to every placement needs.
For more Jobs, go to www.quantumcareer.com
LIKE Us on Facebook!
EA License: 11C5883
Sales Solution Engineering Executive (Automation Software)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955907
EA License No 11C5883
Our client is a Japanese MNC in Singapore. They invested in the early development of Singapore and provide economic growth to Singapore for at least 40 years. They have assisted in the employment rate for engineers through out the years. They are currently looking for someone who have vast knowledge and experience in industrial engineering.
- Responsible for the direct sales of factory automation equipment and software to customers and managing sales activities with the sales offices.
- Responsible for the establishing and monitoring of results against sales targets and reviewing activities and action plans to ensure targets are being met.
- Carrying out activities for market and product expansion, customer account management and market updates.
- Analyze market trends to identify potential leads and threats.
- Prepare and present proposals based on customer production needs
- Prepare and negotiate costing with factory and customers.
- Conduct roller visits activities to maintain relationship to both existing and new customers.
- Prepare weekly sales reports for management.
- Follow through the full sales cycle from order received, machine installation and commissioning to final account receivable.
- Carry out customer industry segregation and total sales account management.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering and above
- Preferably with at least 3-5 years of software integration, customize software sales experience or relevant experience
- Extensive traveling is required in Asia region
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Software integration knowledge such as linking to SAP, Oracle through MES level software and Application