Sales Representative- Medical devices
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033031
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 32002002
Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Job Category/Function: Sales Management
Salary: SGD 3000 - 5000
Location: Central, Singapore
- About the client
- Our client is a renowned and most established Japanese Medical device manufacturing Company having its business across entire APAC region. They develop and handle sales of ultra-fine stainless steel wire ropes, PTCA Guide wires, Catheters etc. to be used in cardiac and other surgeries, terminal processed products etc.
- They are actively looking for a Sales Representative to handle Singapore region.
- Responsible for achieving sales target for the said territories
- To initiate and implement effective sales strategies
- Conduct sales analysis for good understanding of sales trend,
- Prepare sales and inventory forecast and quotations and tender documents, consignment stock management along with regular visits to hospitals and doctors for direct promotion of their products.
- To formulate marketing plan and strategies and ensure its implementation, conduct sales and product training to distributors, conduct market survey, product evaluation, gather competitors’ information and customers’ feedback for product improvement, management of product complaints and organize workshop, product presentations, trade exhibitions or any other promotion activities
- Relationship and management of distributor, stockiest and associates who are involved in the products in the said territories, Work with Regional stockiest and distributors to ensure order, delivery and payment due to the company are conducted properly
- Work with Regulatory Affairs Specialist to ensure qualifications of new products, maintain clear records and ensure proper management of samples, marketing materials, promotion funds, etc.
- Degree in Biological Science, Pharmacy, Business Admin, or relevant discipline.
- Min. 3 years of sales experience with good track record in the medical industry.
- Self-motivated, independent, analytical, with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive, possess own car is an advantage.
- Car allowance
- Handfone Allowance
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
Medical Sales Representative, pharma,medical sales
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.