Our client is a well-established Capital Equipment Contract Manufacturer.They are actively involved in design, manufacturing and integration of factory automation.
They are urgently looking for Sales Engineer/Manager with experience in Business development in Medical/ Pharma/ Life Science sectors for their business expansion.
Interested candidates, please email resume in WORD document (indicating your current and expected salary) with a recent photograph to:
Sales & Project Engineer/Manager (Machines/ Assemblies/ Medical Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961240
EA License No 07C4794
Employer Ref. GT140
- Responsible of new business account development in life science & health care sector.
- Responsible for the management of Sales & Program Team for existing & new business account.
- Lead sales & program team in committing and compliance to x-functional set policies. In the objective of meeting company key performance indicators.
- Provide sales projections, conduct presentation, plant tour and market surveys.
- Gather business information on customer, competitors and industries.
- Participate in sales activities, conference and relevant trade organization where necessary.
- Identify business opportunities and expand customer base; establish rapport and relationships with customers.
- Follow up with customers on quality feedback to meet customer on time delivery, quality targets.
- Maintain constant communication and liaison with customers on new projects.
- Ensure proper execution of customer PO and managing the customer master delivery schedule.
- Organize technical training for customer.
- Liaison with customers on sales and service contract.
- Ensure document control within sales &program team is compliance to documentation control policy.
- Maintain the effective communications and coordination with customers and within the company.
- To provide guidance and commitment to the execution of key company initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing and Housekeeping Practices.
- To provide guidance and committed to the Quality Management System.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering is required and with 5 years of experience in our relevant Contract Manufacturing industrial area.
- Excellent skills in Project Management.
- Excellent leadership qualities with strong inter-personal skills. Detailed in work and strong organizational skill.
- Strong communication skills, customer focused and ability to build strong rapport with customers.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office application software.
- Must able to travel to overseas in short notice.
MNC, Permanent position
AWS + Annual Variable Bonus
Overseas travelling allowance
5-day work week
Interested candidates, please apply with your updated resume attached in word document (indicating your current and expected salary) with a recent photograph.
Gladys (reg. no. R1438263)
FA Search Pte Ltd (lic. no. 07C4794)
3 Shenton Way #22-07 Shenton House