Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Sales Incentive Program Manager (Up to 8k)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961165
EA License No 08C2893
Key Result Areas
- Generate a monthly Sales Performance Report for all BDs and KAMs and submit to the Global Lead Commercial Processes
- Maintaining all Sales Performance and SIP reference files
- Conduct periodic, twice yearly, data update exercises to validate data accuracy
- Conduct a twice yearly exercise to calculate pay out to SIP-eligible staff. This exercise includes calculation of the SIP payable, managing the validation process, and submitting the final payment amount to HR for processing
- Suggest improvements to the SIP and Sales Performance processes
- Periodically review, gather feedback and conduct refresher training and briefing sessions of the SIP to existing staff, as required.
- Reply to queries and clarifications on SIP processes or policy on a case by case basis
- Bring to management attention on SIP dispute and escalation as required.
- Manage sales person on- and off-boarding process globally for SIP, with regional HR
- Awareness of industry incentive plan and performance monitoring best practices
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business, Supply Chain. MBA graduates from top schools will have an added advantage, or experience in Analytics.
- 5-7 years work experience, with the majority of experience in an analytics, sales performance monitoring, incentive and compensation roles.
- Experience in an MNC with a global coverage would be an advantage.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Job Code: AKY
EA License No.: 08C2893