Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Sales Operations & Customer Service Administrator (Up to $3500) **URGENT**
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983727
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. EVK
- Review, track, analyze and communicate actual performance against plan, forecast and quota across the region and product lines.
- Assist sales team and management to optimize usage of SFDC, updating dashboards and countdown reports weekly. Schedule and manage MBR and QBR review sessions and meetings in region.
- Gatekeeper of data quality by monitoring information contained in SFDC and ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Update sales managers on orders status and delivery details so they can keep customers informed.
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence, alert sales managers of any urgent issue.
- Preparation of quotation and tender documents for Singapore direct customers; act as key contact point to customers when sales managers are away.
- Documentation support to regional channels on issuance of letters / documents for distributorship authentication when they participate in various projects.
- Traction of Ribbon attach ratio by analyzing sales data quarterly and generate report to support sales
- Support sales team with ad-hoc reports for analysis for sales review
- Front line support to resolve customer issues around shipments and information from the Malaysia factory and Irvine HQ
- Diploma or degree with at least 3-4 years of proven record in sales operation
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce.com , Cubeware, SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills to coordinate all aspect of sales admin.
- Immediate or short notice is preferred
- Able to work accurately with great attention to details and excellent time management skills
- Good computing and data entry skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Location: Changi Business Park
- 5 working days
Interested applicants, please send your resume to vanesskoh(ADD)recruitexpress.com.sg
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R15484232