Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Sales Operations Analyst (4-month contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153600
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00042591
- Exciting opportunity within Education sector
- Growing company with strong career prospects
- Attractive compensation package
Our client is a leading education business that has a dynamic and fast paced working environment. With their business expanding across the region, a need for a Sales Operations Analyst for a period of 4 months has risen
Reporting to the Sales Development Lead, you would be supporting the Sales Operations team and would be expected to work with data and creating data products that will be used throughout the Sales team. You will be involved in many key supporting activities and projects that will help steer the sales team towards greater success. You would also be responsible for aligning key reports and processes with the marketing related projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Well versed in MS applications (Excel, Access etc.), VBA and Salesforce would be a plus
- 2-3 years' experience in statistics or data analytics
- Excellent communications skillsA keen interest in data analysis and programming would be a plus
- Database knowledge in MS Access and MS SQL Server would be a plus
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 38718
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.