Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Sales & Marketing Representative (Pharmaceutical/ Life Science/ Medical device)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034571
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. HSY
As a Sales & Marketing Representative, you will be calling on doctors/ medical professionals to introduce medical products/devices, conduct product demonstrations, lead and develop the business.
- To conduct sales visits to clients in the assigned territory to promote the products
- Establish a strong network and Build close rapport with Key Opinion Leaders
- Influence the existing or potential clients to make brand switch by educating them on the efficacy and efficiency of the products
- Work closely with the marketing team and sales manager to implement marketing strategies to achieve the sales objectives set
- Analyze market trends to identify the competitors' strategies to position oneself well
- Organize and participate in trade shows, conferences and seminars
- Min Diploma/ Degree in Nursing/ Pharmacy/ Science or any discipline
- Min 1 -2 year sales experience is a bonus
- Min 3 -5 years of experience will be considered for Senior roles
- Training is Provided !
Interested applicants, please click apply now to apply.
Alternatively, please call Sarah Lim at 67363280
Consultant: Sarah Lim Shuyi (R1442693)