FTMSGlobal established in 1986, offers professional accounting, business, finance and IT courses. We are a dynamic and innovative private education organisation and have progressively grown in Asia and Africa. FTMSGlobal has achieved Singapore Quality Class (SQC) and is an EduTrust school registered with the Council for Private Education (Registration Number 199403826N).This proves our commitment to quality education and lifelong learning. We have an immediate vacancy for a highly committed, self-driven and success-oriented person to join our team.
Sales/Marketing Manager – MBA Programmes (Education Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002957909
Employer Ref. Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve assigned sales targets.
- Responsible for the external and internal promotion, marketing and sales of the programmes.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies and provide directions to support its implementation.
- Responsible for business volume of the assigned range of programmes.
- Superior knowledge of the programmes so as to be able to counsel potential students, corporate clients and sell the programmes.
- Establishing excellent relationships with students at all levels and corporate clients.
- Maintain high level of relationships with customers.
- Effectively manage marketing and sales budgets of portfolio.
- Involvement in marketing and sales campaigns, including advertising, cold calling, exhibitions or education fairs, school visits and other publicity exercises.
- Preparation of relevant reports crucial to the effective monitoring and evaluation of the sales performance and the programme intakes.
- Continuously evaluate and progressively enhance all aspects pertaining to quality standards.
- Provide administrative duties and student support services essential to the marketing function.
- Degree holder in Marketing or equivalent with minimum of 3 years' working experience preferably in the education industry with proven sales track record, a must
- English language proficiency is a must.
- Computer literacy including experience in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Please e-mail your detailed resume with expected salary, educational certificates and transcripts via Apply button
Thank you for your interest. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.