Macdonald & Company is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate, built environment, energy and environmental sectors. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the UK, we apply local knowledge with true global connection through our offices in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Our specialist teams act for every class of organisation owning, occupying, financing or advising on property, construction and engineering – developers, investors, institutions, funds, banks, consultancies and contractors. We are the preferred recruitment partner of RICS - the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The Company’s Energy & Environmental division acts for clients across oil and gas, maritime, utilities, natural resources, power generation, renewable energy and sustainability sectors.
Our Singapore based Generalist team specialises in the Solar, Semiconductor, Industrial, Engineering and Technology Industries.
Prime Insight is Macdonald & Companies division working with Insight/Analytics professionals, Servicing the entire APAC region from Singapore we recruit,
Analytical Consultants (SAS/SPSS/R users), Web Analysts (Omniture/Google Analytics users), Econometricians (Media Return on Investment), CRM Analysts (Modellers, Campaign Selection/Evaluation), Market Researchers, Category Managers
Macdonald & Company is a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange quoted Prime People Plc.
"People make the difference. We connect you to that difference."
Sales&Marketing Manager ---Malaysia (Real Estate Background)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035517
EA License No 12S5920
1. Take charge of brand promotion in target countries of the target project
2. Select media transmission and promotion channels and put forward advertisement plans
3. Build local teams and integrate local real estate agencies, agents and other proper channels to complete the target of customer collection
4. Complete the sales target of the company in target countries
5. Be responsible for the four indicators, namely sales completion rate, completion rate of contract signing, completion rate of payment collection, and utilization rate of selling expenses
6. Provide team trainings to improve employees’ ability