Sales Manager - Publishing industry
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035617
Employer Ref. 2400159
- Join a renowned publisher
- Integrate a multicultural and dynamic team
- Work with a variety of tools, from events to digital!
• Maximize sponsorship and advertising sales by building on existing relationships and opportunities
• Maintain, grow and expand your client base across your territories and verticals
• 360 degree client servicing from initial stages through to post event reporting
• Regular attendance at industry and client events
• Contribute ideas to develop and grow the business through market analysis
• Liaise with internal departments on a regular basis - marketing, events, logistics, finance
What you will need to succeed:
• Relevant sales experience within the events/digital/media environment
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a range of key external and internal stakeholders
• Be self-driven, and able to manage your time and schedule with autonomy.
• Enthusiasm, confidence and charisma are essentials!
• Excellent communication skills, both face to face, phone and in writing
• Fluency in English language a must to communicate internally and with clients
If this sounds like you and wish to know more, apply via the links provided. Alexandra Latombe- Reg No R1440596 - EA licence No 07C3147