Sales Manager - Printing industry
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988258
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3628110/001
- Fast growing innovative SME
- Fast paced environment
- Lucrative commission structure (Min. 15%)
- Industry leader in the print industry
Our client is a local pioneer in state of the art technology and industry standards for printing. They are a one stop print solutions provider where everything is done in house .They work closely with luxury and global brands to supply them with top notch creative services. Our client currently employs more than 80 people that succeed by having a can do attitude, vibrant spirit and high energy.
- Identify and secure business opportunities to build pipeline and achieve revenue targets.
- Create and develop your own portfolio of key accounts within local companies and MNC's
- Be an expert on the print solutions space and understand the competitive landscape
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritise and target top accounts, identify solutions, and close the sale through contract completion
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- At least 2 years' experience in Sales, preferably in the pure printing industry.
- Strong knowledge of printing industry looking at large format or offset
- Fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage due to the client relationships you will be managing
- Possess own transport
Our client offers you the opportunity to continue to grow and develop your sales career, the environment is fast paced, energetic and vibrant. You will be rewarded greatly for achieving you target min.15%. This is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility on the Singapore printing market.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Charles] [Hazeleger] on [+65 6416 9939].
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg