Sales Manager - leading chemical company
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960967
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2628
- Coordinate and manage the whole sales process for key accounts, ensure to achieve revenue.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems through business knowledge and technical experience.
- Establish good communication and maintain good cooperation with all level of key customers.
- Develop business opportunities within the designated market and take measures to increase the company's market share.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing and technical support to understand market trends and develop and maintain relationships with customers and to expand sales.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in Chemical required with 10 years of experience in the coatings industry.
- Strong communications skills with a natural inquisitiveness on the industry and developing relations
- Good customer base and new business development
- Confident, self-motivated and possess an ability to think strategically.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact POK Li Peng on +65 6701 1514 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1325389 (Pok Li Peng).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526