Sales Manager, Fine Wines (On-Trade)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153441
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3919804/001
Our client is a private wine club which specialises in providing bespoke fine wine service. They are looking for a Sales Manager to look after the on-trade channels.
Our client is a European lifestyle services provider that was established to meet the demands of the most conversant wine consumers. They offer one-of-a-kind wine experiences, supported by their bespoke selection based on quality and value. The company is constantly innovating to provide services and create experiences to a clientele which demands only the best. Their products are made available to reputable F&B and hospitality establishments. They are looking for a Sales Manager to managed these accounts and grow the business through this channel.
Reporting to the General Manager of the company, you will be in charge of managing on-trade accounts and building new ones through the following responsibilities:
- Identify local market opportunities and develop key accounts to build market share
- Foster and maintain great client relationships to grow existing accounts
- Draft, monitor and follow-up on contract terms with clients
- Prepare A&P budget and monitor the A&P expenses, review on a quarterly basis
- Monitor market conditions and review promotional strategies regularly
- Establish rapport and good relationship with Principals
- Provide input for sales forecasting, business reviews, category reviews, trading terms negotiation and joint cycle planning with customers
The successful applicant's profile:
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years' experience in on-trade wine sales
- Extensive knowledge on fine wines
- Strong record in sales to on-trade clients
- A proactive sales approach with great client servicing skills
- Ability to work towards company objectives independently
This is a great opportunity to step into the world of ultra-luxury wines. You will be joining a forward thinking company and a fun and dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your network and establish your personal brand within the industry, with a renowned name to back you. If you have a passion for wines, you have a good network in the local on-trade scene and you wish to make a name for yourself in this industry, this is the right role for you.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Clarisse Ang on +65 6416 9849.
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg