Alco Automation Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153318
- Develop, lead and guide a Sales team in handling enquiries, proposals, quotations and presentations to secure projects and meeting sales targets.
- Achieving customer growth and profitability targets through development and execution of effective strategies for company’s products & services.
- Actively identify new customers within the industry with requirements for Instrumentation Products
- Establish and maintain excellent customer contact to maximize sales potential.
- Provide optimum support, both commercially and technically to new and key customer accounts.
- Accurately interpret customer’s technical specifications and requirements and produce a proposal accordingly.
- Work with customers, sales and technical teams to develop projects with good potential.
- Maintain high level of service to all customer accounts, together with the support of principals, sales and technical teams within the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Excellent customer service,
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Good proven track records in sales and marketing.
- Flair towards customers oriented services are vital assets.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, pleasant disposition & good attitude are pre-requisites
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Alco Automation Pte Ltd
About Alco Automation Pte Ltd
ALCO AUTOMATION PTE LTD is a globally renowned process instrumentation company representing renowned manufacturers of process instrumentation such as Ametek Process Analyzers, H2scan, Sierra Monitor, Galvanic Applied Sciences, Durag and P&F Bebco.