Japanese Speaking Sales Manager [Publishing/ Up to $8k/ Urgent]
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153270
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1609-46065
- Develop new clients and Maintain existing clients within SEA region
- Perform research and analysis (customer trend, market trend, competitor trend, etc)
- Implement sales & marketing strategy to increase profitability
- Other ad hoc duties assign
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Business Management or any other related field discipline
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in Sales/Business Development/Client Servicing or any other relevant field discipline
- Candidate with experience in Media/Publishing industry will have a distinct advantage
- Candidate will be required to read, write and speak in Japanese fluently to liaise with Japanese clients (At least JLPT 2)
- Candidate will be required to travel overseas for business trip
EA Personnel Name: Chua Ming Teck Gabriel
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1111105
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051