Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
URGENT!!Sales Manager($5500/North East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034789
EA License No 08C2893
- Proactively identify and engage with key decision makers in our target market segments through delivering product presentations and providing technical advice and support
- Plan and organize customer visits and provide efficient and professional response to customer enquiries and requests
- Identify and generate sales opportunities through the development of new and existing accounts and deliver targeted sales on a monthly basis
- Develop strong network of customers via regular contact and superior levels of customer service and attention
- Develop a deep knowledge of the company’s products, applications and core markets via internal training (local and overseas)
- Provide regular reports on market activity, project pipelines and sales results
- Develop and maintain a network of relevant contacts within the construction industry
- Ambitious, independent and self-motivated with a keen interest in building technology.
- For sales management positions relevant team building and sales management experience is required.
- Knowledge in SAP (R3) & Microsoft Office suite
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Language proficiencies
- Academic Qualifications
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Professional Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales / business development in the construction industry
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn:LVA) or contact our office at +656603 8001 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: LVA
EA License No.: 08C2893