Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
SALES MANAGER (UP TO 5K, URGENT, CENTRAL AREA, MEDIA/EXHIBITION SALES)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033474
EA License No 08C2893
• Working to predetermined targets to sell exhibition space and sponsorship in the region of Asia and Pacific.
• Conduct on-going telesales activity and be able to confidently sell and close via the telephone, as well as understand the consultative sales process.
• Responsible for finding and developing new business as well as handling and growing existing business. Sourcing and closing new business is essential.
• Face to face sales skills are required for visits with exhibitors across Asia and Pacific.
• Ability to analyse and canvass competitive shows.
• Contacting past exhibitors & prospective companies.
• Ability to manage own sales pipeline.
• Maintain sales database and keep up to date.
• Input into sales brochures, sales mailings and sales strategy.
• Have the ability to be a team-player taking on board and implementing new ideas from colleagues (both sales and non-sales) and to contribute your own ideas.
• Success will be measured on weekly activity levels ie. calls per week, sales against target and new business leads per week.
• Two years sales experience, preferably in exhibitions
• Passionate customer focused attitude
• Idea generator, initiative-taker and ability to think outside the box
• Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
• Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills
• Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Team player
• Strong drive and ambition
• A second Asian language would be an advantage
• Potential to develop to Senior Sales Manager
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in MS WORD FORMAT.
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893