- Identifying priority targets related to Smart Nation and Analytics solutions in Singapore and South East Asia, by understanding the evolution of key sectors (e.g. Smart Cities, Retail, Shopping Mall), monitoring customers’ strategies and upcoming projects, and understanding the alignment between their needs and the company solutions.
- Securing partnership and business opportunities for all company solutions, with a focus on those that meet the needs of targeted industries (in this case, Smart Cities / Smart Nation, Customer Experience-focused industries, etc…)
- Develop and execute go to market strategies with strategic partners, focusing on aggressive marketing to build the sales funnel and co-selling into high priority opportunities.
- Understanding in detail the company offering, including – but not limited to – the functional requirement, value proposition, reference cases, and key technical requirements of said solutions
- Support the head of the Smart City & Analytics department in his regular activities, including – but not limited to – helping her/him prepare pre-sales and consulting material, and provide logistical support
- Handle all activities related to the management and nurturing of clients / relationships, including the handling of communications, organizations of meetings (with related objective, agenda and next steps clearly defined), management of legal requirements
- Coordinate with Headquarter product to define product and services that meet clients’ and partners needs, and collaborate with central proposal teams when HQ support is required
- Work with technical sales to provide technical account management for clients partnerships (existing and new), balancing the company interests with partners’ business needs.
- Support other technical sales activities, such as resolving partner pain points and implement performance improvement programs in a collaborative manner.
A successful candidate must meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong quantitative / qualitative analytics and consulting skills, able to formulate and / or improve business strategies
- Ability to articulate and synthesis complex ideas into simple messages and insights
- Superior skills conducting analyses using Excel and Power point
- Presentation skills to large audiences.
- Self driven, autonomous personality, able to initiate and own opportunities within a corporate environment
- Willing to be flexible and deal with a fast changing dynamic work environment.
- Between 3 to 5 year experience in a Business Development, Sales, Pre-sales or Consulting position
- Experience working in / with the technology industry
- Working familiarity with key concepts related to the position, including IoT, Customer Experience Management, Smart Nation, Cloud Computing and Analytics
- Experience in a consulting firm
- Experience in a start up / corporate entrepreneurship environment
- Experience working on Smart Cities / governmental projects, in Singapore and the region