P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Sales Manager (MNC, exp in liaising with Infrastructure Architects)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029357
EA License No 09C3710
- Establishing high level customer relationships at all key accounts to support on-going sales efforts in the geography.
- Prepare annual sales budget
- Develop and implement the long term strategic plan to achieve the intended business and financial KPIs.
- To prepare annual budget, monthly report on sales activities and to involve in sales and technical meeting.
- To ensure profitable business growth year on year in the region of responsibility.
- Achieve sales, margins and working capital budgets.
- Develop new areas within infrastructure segments of Singapore.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Min 5 years of sales experience in the construction industry
- Strong liaison with infrastructure owners, architects, consultants
- Good communication and interpersonal skills