Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Sales Manager (FMCG) - $3500 + Comm - East
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028626
EA License No 08C2893
- Responsible for development of brand, product and market expansion
- Develop strategies for product pricing and positioning
- To identify product gaps and generate solutions to fill the gaps.
- Continuously improve customer experience
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure promotional plans are in line with product strategy
- Present and continuously follow up with clients (retail/trade) to build awareness and maintain relationship
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please contact our office at +65 66038001 for a confidential discussion, or click ‘Apply now’ to send us a copy of your updated resume.
Job Code: GIG
EA License No.: 08C2893