Alco Automation Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027957
This position will report to the Sales Director and is responsible for driving sales and developing new businesses. He/She will establish and fulfil annual sales forecast to meet company’s expectations, lead sales projects to completion and coordinate all accounts activities.
- Develop, lead and guide a Sales team in handling enquiries, proposals, quotations and presentations to secure projects and meeting sales targets.
- Achieve customer growth and profitability targets through development and execution of effective strategies for company’s products & services.
- Actively identify new customers within the industry with requirements for Instrumentation Products
- Establish and maintain excellent customer contact to maximize sales potential.
- Provide optimum support, both commercially and technically to new and key customer accounts.
- Work with customers, sales and technical teams to develop projects with good potential.
- Maintain high level of service to all customer accounts, together with the support of principals, sales and technical teams within the organization.
- Degree or diploma in Instrumentation, Electrical / Electronics, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years in the Process Instrumentation industries with prior experience in Marketing & Sales or Business Development preferred.
- Good proven track records in sales and marketing.
- Flair towards customers oriented services are vital assets.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, pleasant disposition & good attitude are pre-requisites
Write in with your detailed resume (including but not limited to current & expected salary as well as a non-returnable photograph) and contact telephone.
ALCO AUTOMATION PTE LTD
9 Tagore Lane, #01-09, 9@Tagore,
Attn: Human Resource Dept
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Alco Automation Pte Ltd
About Alco Automation Pte Ltd
ALCO AUTOMATION PTE LTD, a process instrumentation company representing renowned manufacturers of process instrumentation such as Ametek Process Analyzers, Galvanic Applied Sciences, Durag, H2Scan and P&F Bebco, invites suitable candidates to take up the following challenging positions :-