ONEPIP works with multiple liquidity providers, including banks, regional FX institutions and prime brokers to source for the best-in-bred FX rates for our clients. Founded in Singapore in 2012, where it runs it’s operational hub, ONEPIP launched and operates its own foreign exchange and money transfer online platform since early 2014.
ONEPIP is licensed by the financial regulators in the respective markets that it operates in.
Why join us?
With a dedicated team of professionals made up of seasoned industry veterans and ex-bankers, we have all the know-how to ensure that nothing short of global best practices are shared with our clients.
In our pursuit of excellence, our team is focused on creating value for our clients. We seek professionals who can be part of this dynamic team. If you are innovative, have an open mind and crave new adventure every day, join us and unleash your hidden potential with us. If you are currently seeking new opportunities for advancement and progression in your career, apply now and become a part of our growing team.
Sales Manager (High Incentives)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003017362
ONEPIP (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ONEPIP, a financial institution Licensed by Singapore MAS, serves the foreign exchange payment requirements of our corporate clients based across the Asia-Pacific region, and across sectors of industry including the financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, education, retail and cross-border business sectors.
We operate ONEPIPnet, an online money transfer platform that allows our customers to make international money transfers with enhanced security, whilst enjoying the most competitive wholesale foreign exchange rates. We also provide cross-border payment services for corporate and institutional customers.
Sales Manager (High Incentives)
Are you confident, hard core sales professional with a strong desire to earn an attractive income? Our high expectations come with great rewards.
- A ‘go-getter’ role with the ability to generate a strong sales pipeline independently in the local market and achieve defined sales target.
- Promote the company’s FX products and services while developing and maintaining relationships with prospective and existing clients, ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
- Self-motivated, result orientated and energetic.
- Attractive remuneration package for successful applicants.
- Increase the merchant sales volume
- Identify business opportunities of targeted segments
- New merchant acquisitions and developing merchant relationships
- Ensure appropriate marketing or sales material are generated
- Make appointments, visit and present our services to prospective merchants
- Engage with merchants to understand their needs and create and articulate compelling value propositions
- Minimum diploma or degree from a reputable institution majoring in business or a related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven local SME sales experience in the related industry. Someone with a portfolio of SME client contacts will be an advantage
- Dynamic, sales oriented and independent
- Self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to communicate well with various levels of people in organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong desire to succeed
- Language proficiency in English and Mandarin is a must. (in-view of business communication)
Candidates who are interested in the above role please apply.