Sales Manager (Food Science/ Technology)
Adecco - SS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989060
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. TNGJR
- Adecco is working with a market leader who is a leading global supplier of diagnostic solutions for mycotoxins, food pathogens, food allergens, gluten, GMO, veterinary drug residues, melamine and enzymatic food analysis.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Food Technology or equivalent with 5 years of relevant experience in sales, business development
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Established track record in effective leadership talents which includes people development in channel partners
- Proven track record of achievement in a prior sales position
- Demonstrate strong closing skills. Prior training in Customer Focus Selling skills course will be an advantage
- Preferably working knowledge of food safety diagnostic kits
- Possess excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Highly dedicated and sales driven with a high degree of personal motivation
- Frequent travel is expected in accordance with business needs
The Regional Sales Manager is accountable for providing leadership for our channel partner distribution management and accountable for total regional sales performance in emerging markets in Asia.
- Provides quality leadership for Company Labs internal and external customers in all assigned task, while upholding Company Labs Values at all times: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others
- Responsible for business development in the assigned markets by developing and leading the business plans and sales operation plans
- Responsible for forecasting and sales tracking and to achieve the revenue and profitability targets for Company Labs products
- Responsible for achieving the Global Key Account sales and targets attainment in emerging markets in Asia
- Drives brand awareness of products, conduct training and seminars for clients, channel partners and sales team
- Maintains contacts with local business and technical associations and network with industry representatives to expand sales opportunities
- Responsible to support customers on-site and execute experimental protocols to gain qualifications and order success
- Collaborates with the Regional Technical team presentations at industry meetings, seminars and webinars on product positioning and selling benefits with key technical differentiation features
- Drives new product introductions by supporting R&D for new application methods and beta site studies
- Prepare your resume in word document (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement etc.) and expected package with your notice period (Including leaves to offset)
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Ng Jia Rong, Terry
Direct Line: 6697 7942
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1107654
About Adecco - SS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.