Sustenir Agriculture (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Sustenir Agriculture is Singapore’s largest and most cutting edge agri-tech company, also operating the most productive urban farm in Asia to grow high-end premium crops for sale into the local food industry and to consumers via retail partnerships. Our company is growing and regional expansion plans have been set in motion, with a growing requirement and increasing demand for our products both locally and abroad, we need a driven Sales and Marketing Manager to join our ranks to help lead our strategic and operational direction to make us a household name in Singapore.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988950
We are a young and vibrant company, looking for other driven and charismatic entrepreneurs to join us as we turn the largest industry in the world on its head. Join us in our fight for a better world.
As a Sales Manager - we are looking for someone that can help us formulate and execute strategic plans and goals to grow our business in new accounts. You will have to be great at working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Consistent lead generation through network leverage and marketing leadership.
- Collaborate with leadership to create and train prospecting, qualifying and closing process.
- Train new salespeople to ensure success.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings to update leadership.
- Track sales metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement personal performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Collaborate with leadership on sales technology initiatives.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Create and ensure a robust to sales and customer relations process.
- Create and Implement robust customer relations framework, including an in depth policy around returns and complaints management
- Manage customer relations of business and consumer clientele
- Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred.
- Three to five years in a sales representative role; within food services industry preferred.
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis, forecasting and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Must have a driving license (and vehicle ownership preferred)
- Experience and knowledge in marketing strategy and implementation
- Show a strong pedigree of attainment and initiative
- Strong word processing skills:
- Strong presentation skills preferred
- Salary: Base + Commission (50/50)
- Base: $3,000 monthly
- Great insurance package
- 15 days paid leave
- 6-month probationary period
- 1-month notice period
- Reports to: Martin Lavoo (Co-Founder/Executive Director)