Smile, you are wanted.
Smiling is easy. Looking for the perfect job is... Well, leave that to Search staffing services. With years of industry know-how, Search staffing services is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
Be it connecting top talents to clients or offering professional recruitment advice, Search Staffing Services is the one recruitment firm you can count on to make you grin from ear to ear.
Sales Manager (Protective Coatings)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987084
EA License No 12C6254
We are representing our client, an US MNC who is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products, specialty materials, glass and fiber glass. They have more than 46000 employees worldwide.
- To build a sustainable and profitable infrastructure segment business for the company.
- To achieve targeted sales turnover and profit contribution for infrastructure segment
- To provide monthly and forward quarterly sales forecast for the segment
- To provide input on segment related products requirement and drive changes when necessary
- To grow share and develop new customers in this segment
- To build brand awareness with infrastructure segment players and follow up of projects and related business opportunities.
- To address the needs of customers and provide coating solutions via suitable product system offer and, if relevant, commercial quotations through organization internal systems – Quotation Manager.
- To build trust and maintain close contact with key specifiers and decision makers, providing close attentive service level and know how to gain advantage over competitors.
- To complete customer visit report and monthly sales report and execute sales activities via our CRM sale force.com
- To strengthen relationship with customer through regular visits including social meet up
- To gather market and competition intelligence and share these with team members.
- To manage account receivables from customers in this segment align with their credit terms.
- Independent, highly confident and able to promote brand and sell with minimal supervision,
- Strong knowledge on specification selling into infrastructure segment and contacts with key players,
- Customer focused and have persistent drive to overcome challenges and objections,
- Understand business plan, risk and liability and execute accurately and professionally,
- Effective communication and excellent inter personal skills,
- Manage business complexity on product offers and scheme,
- Self-motivated to continuously acquire new knowledge and capabilities,
- Respect professional ethics and importance of corporate compliance
- Focus on result, drive changes, promote teamwork, build trust and respect.
- Decision making, problem solving whilst safeguarding company interests, customer oriented, initiative and creative, representative in dress code and behavior, know-how and skills and adaptability.
- At least 5 year relevant experience - not necessary coatings. Deep relationships with infrastructure owners, architects, consultants
- Good English communication
- Able to perform and work under pressure
You can also contact Jasmine Lim @ +65 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468