Sales Manager (Cloud ERP Software)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983465
EA License No. 05C3451
- Software Solutions for Marine, Oil, Gas Industries
- RFID, Biometrics, Payroll, Project Management Solutions
- Enterprise Sales – Basic + Commissions
Our client is an innovative disruptor in Software Solutions for Marine, Oil & Gas Industries with strategic offices in Singapore and the Middle East.
Their Cutting Edge Cloud-Based Software Solutions are designed to enhance the Operational & Workforce Safety and Accountability for Marine, Oil & Gas, as well as related industries.
Their Solutions include: RFID Tracking of offshore workers, Workforce & Payroll Solution to track shift attendance and payroll, Biometric Solutions, Project Management
- Acquire new Enterprise Clients (Marine, Oil & Gas) or relevant industries (e.g. Chemicals, Construction, Logistics with large labour force)
- Strategise with Management regarding key industry/client partnership to maximise penetration of Technology Solutions
- Demonstrate deep industry knowledge of Marine, Oil & Gas Industry and relevant technology solutions so as to deliver value-proposition to clients
- Formulate account plan for long-term partnership in delivering technology solutions to clients
- Responsible for sales targets, repeat orders and market penetration
- Min. 3 - 5 years proven corporate sales track record for IT Software Solutions
Familiar with Enterprise IT Solutions, and Cloud Computing platforms such as Azure and Amazon Web Services a plus
Experience selling to key industries advantageous: Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Marine, Shipping, Construction, Logistics
Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills
Regional travelling of 20-30% may be required
- Location : West
- Working days : Monday to Friday
- Salary : Basic plus commission, plus mobile allowance (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- Our client strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provide a conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Ernest Lin Yizhi (EA personnel Registration No: R1550713)
click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
or call your friendly Consultant, Ernest, at 6590 9943 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Last-drawn and Expected Salary
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !