Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Sales Manager (Hotel Industry, up to $4,000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959779
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SER
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Executive Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Increase outlet revenues in line with organizational targets
- Develop new accounts through pro-active sales calls
- Drive brand partnerships for F&B outlets
- Create marketing plans to increase revenue, and implement them through action plans
- Organize promotions (all outlets to achieve their monthly targets)
- Work closely with card marketing manager on tactical outlet offers
- Conduct marketing meetings
- Establish feasibility of promotions through market research and P&L
- Update database, analyze promotional post mortems and promotion P&L before major promotions.
- Conduct market presentations during the monthly department head meetings.
- Ensure that all calls are handled correctly, with correct information and terminology (minimize dropped call rates and guest complaints).
- Ensure that responses to enquiries are carried out in a timely manner.
- Follow-up on and monitoring of sponsorship programs.
- Train and monitor restaurant reservation team to tele-market for outlets.
- Handle customer complaints and queries
- Effectively communicate with clients and colleagues
- Monitor and maintain poster and flyer displays within hotel
- Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times.
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel and department
- At least a GCE “A” level
- Minimum of 5 years Sales and Business Development Management experience
- Excellent presentation skills
Work Location: Central
Interested candidates to send over your updated CV with a recent photo attached to ernie@ recruitexpress.com.sg and Attention it to Ernieza Zailani - R1329386